1) We are a support NETWORK that makes every effort to support each other in times of need, especially crisis.
2) We are an organization that seeks internally and externally for training and capability in subject matters that preserve life while striving to maintain a peaceful law and order using principle-centered decisions.
3) We are an apolitical, non-racist, and unbiased team with a structure built on the bedrock of independent, self-reliant, problem solvers who help others whenever they see a need.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy